Mid-level professional capable of fulfilling the client accounting, bookkeeping and reporting requirements of multiple small/mid-sized projects or singular large project, including day-to day interface with management, client and contractor personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post accounts payables, accounts receivables and job-related accounting as assigned by partner or client.
- Prepare bank deposits and assist with monthly bank reconciliations as assigned by client or partner
- Improves processes related to all duties and responsibilities. Takes a proactive approach on all accounting functions and processes.
- Work closely with clients and partners to assist them with daily/monthly accounting task, monthly close and other accounting related task.
- Analyze data, create and prepare monthly financial statements and generate reports as assigned by partner or client.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or equivalent.
- 2-4 years accounting experience in construction or similar industry.
- Proficient communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in current corporate software packages, as well as standard office equipment.
- Should possess self-management skills and ability to work with limited supervision, basic computer skills and competency.
Other Job Requirements
- Good working knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and required documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with great time management and organizational skills.
- Excel, Word, Drake, QuickBooks and/or similar accounting/tax software knowledge.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to Self-starter, able to create efficiencies or solutions for existing or unexpected situations and able to communicate effectively and professionally in writing, emailing, texting and speaking on the phone.
- Additional duties as required by the job and as assigned by partner or client.
- Time management – Able to set priorities in order to meet assignment deadlines.